Monday, February 7, 2022

Casting a spell for love

 On the fifth day after you start the ritual, bring a second portion of milk to your house. You should milk a cow again and transport the milk in a silver container as well. In the evening, when the sun goes down, pour it into a simple wooden bowl with no patterns or incrustations. Put your photo into the milk and press it down with 12 silver coins. Wait for 4 days. Carefully pour the milk into a glass bottle. Take the bottle, the photo, the coins and a shovel, and go to the house of the target. You should walk there. Dig a hole under the window of the bedroom where you loved one sleeps, put the photo and then all the 12 coins into the hole. Pour half the milk into the hole. Bury the hole. Pour the rest of the milk over the hill. While doing it, say the following spell for love: “I’m not just putting my photo but I’m planting a seed to grow your (the target’s name) love for me. I’m not just leaving coins but I’m allowing them to turn into the chains to keep you (the target’s name) and I together forever. I’m not just spilling milk but reinforcing our relationship.” Walk home. Casting a love spell like this requires execution of the third part of the ritual. Bring the last portion of milk home. Pour it into a large frying pan, add three tablespoons of sugar and boil until you get dense high-boiled sugar mass. Use it as glue for your photo and a photo of the target. When the photos are glued together, wrap them in film and then into a clean cloth and put it away. Expect results shortly after the completion of the lunar cycle. I, spellcaster Maxim, hope they will be amazing.

https://azildagreenhouses.com/pag/spells_for_love_on_milk_1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment